About the Position
The Account Manager assists in the execution of day-to-day tasks needed to develop world-class digital marketing and social media campaigns to ensure success for our clients.
This position will work with multiple clients at one time, ranging from smaller projects to complex projects with the goal of meeting or exceeding team and client expectations as well as making sure goals are hit on time and efficiently.
This position is also responsible for communicating project information to the appropriate departmentalized teams to ensure that the solution addresses the client’s campaign requirements and will be done under the guidance of the account management team leader.
Success in this role is defined not only by achieving goals on time and with accuracy but also by meeting client campaign requirements in a way that demonstrates creativity.
Client retention is also an integral part of the job as it is the Digital Account Manager's duty to extend the client retention rate. Bonus retention programs will be put into place.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Desire to develop a strong working knowledge of advertising and marketing
- Understanding of digital project management methodologies including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and assist in running team meetings
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and manage risks
- Working knowledge and excitement of new web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with digital media creative components, media and advertising projects, and digital analytics implementation
- Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills