About the Position
This position entails creating pages, creating and scheduling posts, and monitoring the social media accounts of our clients. These pages may include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
You will also be blogging as needed on specific keyword-related topics for a wide range of industries on a weekly basis for clients as well as for Digital Resource’s own blog. This process typically consists of researching, writing, optimizing, adding to WordPress, and posting to social media.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage multiple social media accounts (please provide links to 1-3 social media profiles to demonstrate your interest and knowledge)
- Able to source, generate, edit, publish and share content
- Prefers a challenging, fast-paced, and unstructured environment that focuses on the future and new ideas
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or some other photo editing software
- Must love to write and possess a background in writing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, accurate, and consistent attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with highly motivated co-workers