About the Position
We are looking for a .NET developer with 5+ years of experience who can build and design scalable and performant web applications.
What will help you succeed?
- Must have strong design and hands-on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on-prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies.
- 5+ years of C#, Web API, .NET (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server
- Very strong experience on Microservices and serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, service bus, message queues, and Microsoft AZURE
- Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS/DevOps and Git
- Exposure to relational, no-SQL and analytic databases
- Modular programming in JS, Angular or React, Typescript, HTML including front end unit testing tools
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, App Gateway and load balancers
- CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Team Player
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
You will get the chance to:
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Design individual components and develop/build the components
- Embed enterprise security, DevOps, CI/CD model into daily development work
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- 100% Hands-on development
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible, and team-oriented culture, come join us.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Snack Pantry
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Remote Work Program