About the Position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for driving Kipu Health's market share to new business entities. The SDR is an entrepreneur leading sales growth by prospecting and cultivating leads towards qualified opportunities.
Kipu Health is a SaaS solution built specifically to support Addiction Treatment centers including Behavioral Health and Eating Disorder facilities using their EMR, CRM, and Integrated Billing platforms.
You will be positioned for growth within our team and have the industry's best assets available for your success.
- Utilize internal CRM to manage your territory and cadence
- 100+ outbound phone calls each day
- Touches via email and social networks
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media. We utilize industry's best lead tools which increase conversion rates
- Supporting Kipu’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Managing and documenting activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in CRM
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing leads to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account meetings
- Passion for building relationships and cultivating partnerships
- Persuasive and confident communication experience
- Sales experience against quota/sales objectives
- Prospecting experience
- Social media and networking experience
- CRM experience
- Positive and collaborative attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym