About the Position
We are seeking talented engineers that are up to the tasks of architect, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug mobile system software for Endpoint Management, which is used by enterprises to secure, manage and control mobile devices, apps, and data.
What We're Looking For
You are a Sr. Software Engineer with 5-6 years of experience in one or more object-oriented programming language(s), i.e JAVA, C#, etc. You have gained hands-on programming skills and have extensive knowledge of programming constructs, data structures, algorithms, and scripting languages/frameworks.
You have a passion for solving complex problems and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to deliver innovative solutions that enable our customers to transform their business.
- Architect, design & develop system software for iOS and Android platforms
- Produce innovative technical solutions for latest mobile platforms
- Work with QA to ensure product meets quality standards
- Contribute to code reviews, implement unit tests, address static analysis issues
- Develop automated test cases for new and existing features
- Work with Technical Support to address customer reported issues
- Design - Experience with object-oriented software design. Expected to exercise sound technical judgment and minimize risk
- Debugging - Strong debugging and problem-solving skills. Knowledge and experience using Swift is desirable
- Documentation - Must be able clearly and concisely define technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical field. A Master's degree is highly preferred
- 5-6 years of experience in software product development
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s), i.e JAVA, Python, C#, shell, Swift or Objective C. C++ would be acceptable
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Hands on experience with Azure cloud or mobile app development in a production environment
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Experience with cloud computing technologies e.g. Microsoft Azure (Azure Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus) or AWS is preferred
Working at Citrix
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting-edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.