About the Position
Kipu is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. You’ll be joining a dynamic, exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential.
Our engineers are developing the next generation of EMR technologies, putting Kipu at the forefront of addiction treatment with the systems required to assist in all aspects of care.
Reporting to the Vice President of Cloud Operations, the DevOps Engineer is instrumental in creating, automating, deploying, operating, and scaling an always-on distributed system.
- On-call duties as responsible for the availability and performance of the system from a "full-stack" perspective
- Develop and maintain application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts
- Design operability-related features such as system health monitoring, diagnostics, repair, and other self-healing automation
- Monitor the health of the system, automating system health, maintenance tasks, and reporting systems as needed
- Handle security operations investigations, evaluate risk and potential impact to the system from a security perspective
- Support corporate IT initiatives
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate level
- Expert or Intermediate level experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment, preferably across multiple data centers, involving at least hundreds of machines
- Expert or Intermediate level experience in automation and monitoring frameworks, deployment, and development
- Expert or Intermediate level knowledge and experience in designing, deploying, and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud architectures
- Expert or Intermediate level knowledge of Linux fundamentals, including networking, file systems, security, and the kernel
- Expert or Intermediate level knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including both hardware and host-based routing, VLAN's, firewalls, and load balancing
- Expert or Intermediate level knowledge of the "full-stack"
- Highly competitive salary based on your local market’s compensation data
- Vacation, sick and paid time off
- Insurance and 401(K)
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym