About the Position
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and passion for ETL processes and Workday Integrations, including design, development, testing, and deployment of integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
Critically, the candidate must have experience supporting and maintaining integrations in a live, post-production Workday environment.
The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, exponential growth environment and actively participate as a member of a high-performance, cross-functional HR transformation initiative.
What You'll Do
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Workday system
- Support/troubleshooting of Workday inbound and outbound integrations, changes to existing integrations, and develop net new integrations
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Maintain integration designs and documentation over time
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience with Workday integration tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- 5+ years experience with ETL processes and tools
- Workday Certification(s) a huge plus
- Strong experience with XML and XSLT development/testing
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST, and WS standards)
- Ability to work and coordinate with cross-functional teams on data-related inquiries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Technology, or equivalent degree
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.